To our Community!
As you are settling in, there may be a few things you have questions about. You will find more details within this site, however, here are a few items to get started.
- The office is located in the Clubhouse at 210 Charter Oaks Drive and is open 10:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday. The phone number is 716-688-9333. A map of the grounds is located here.
- Board Meetings occur the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm in the Clubhouse. Topics are discussed that will directly impact your community. We encourage you to attend so your opinion can be heard.
Garbage/Recycling pickup is Tuesday. Garbage is taken to the curb on the residents behalf, whereas recycling containers must be taken out and brought in by residents. Office management should be notified for larger garbage pickups.
Utility Companies available for your unit include National Fuel, National Grid, and Spectrum. Satellite dishes are not allowed on common property.
The office does not maintain mailbox keys, you will need to contact a locksmith if you lose your key or need duplicate copies made.
Home Owner Association Fees
Home Owners Associate fees are due to the office on the first of the month. Payment for the Community Association and your specific Condo Association are to be made separately. Information about the boards for each association are located here.
Owners must register Dogs and Cats with the office. Additional Pet Rules will be provided upon registration.
- The tennis court and pool is next to the Clubhouse. The Tennis Court key and can be acquired at the office during normal hours.
- Pool rules and hours are reviewed annually by the board. The 2018 rules and hours are located here.
- The Clubhouse can be rented for special events, contact the office for more information.
- There is a variety of books available in the Clubhouse Library bookcases. Residents passing by can take a book to read or leave one for someone else to find.
- See the calendar to learn more about upcoming community events.
The Complex has multiple Committees which continue to work to develop our community, and offer social events to residents (Scrabble, Pinochle, Potluck dinners, Pool Parties, garage sales, Garden Club and more!). We encourage you to consider joining to stay involved and improve your community! Learn more here.
We are located in an area surrounded by excellent shopping, restaurants, and recreation. The entrance to the 990 is just around the corner on Sweet Home Road, which makes all areas surrounding Buffalo quickly accessible.
Around the corner you will find the State University of New York at Buffalo holds college sporting events, and athletic facilities are available at a reasonable fee. The Fourth of July fireworks are a spectacular sight!
The Northtown Center at Amherst is a nearby multipurpose sports facility which also offers General skate and lessons for a fee!
With an entrance to the Amherst Bike trail nearby, this 13.6 mile trail, which is great for walking, blading, or biking, extends from North Forest Road to the UB campus.
Nearby, Ellicott Creek even offers multiple kayak rental locations!